So our travels in Spain didn’t last very long, or at least not as long as we had hoped. But we were really lucky to meet and work with some wonderful people. We barely got our feet wet when it comes to Spain and could easily see ourselves passing through there again. Sevilla is a fantastic city and I had the chance to hear a lot about its history as well as the history of Spain in general and know that we missed so many amazing things. Our Spanish, well that didn’t go so well but we picked up a few things and who knows maybe after a proper Spanish class or two we could try returning to see if we are any better.
Yancy has a favorite chant venti, venti uno, venti dos (spelling doesn’t count for those Spanish speakers out there) he picked it up off a radio station. I learned bale bale, and that you should end every phone conversation saying it about ten times! Or that is what I seemed to hear a lot, again ignore the spelling!
It was much harder to leave then I imagined it would be. When I gave my two weeks notice I felt free of the company but by the time it came to say good bye it was pretty hard. We both met fantastic people and to everyone that is still there you are very much missed as is the place, just not the company.
We miss everyone, everywhere! Funny, but it turns out we only took one picture of Sevilla, so us! At least it is fitting for this post, a gorgeous sunset over the river during one of our last evenings in Sevilla.
Yancy has a favorite chant venti, venti uno, venti dos (spelling doesn’t count for those Spanish speakers out there) he picked it up off a radio station. I learned bale bale, and that you should end every phone conversation saying it about ten times! Or that is what I seemed to hear a lot, again ignore the spelling!
It was much harder to leave then I imagined it would be. When I gave my two weeks notice I felt free of the company but by the time it came to say good bye it was pretty hard. We both met fantastic people and to everyone that is still there you are very much missed as is the place, just not the company.
We miss everyone, everywhere! Funny, but it turns out we only took one picture of Sevilla, so us! At least it is fitting for this post, a gorgeous sunset over the river during one of our last evenings in Sevilla.
1 comment:
Beautiful!
Post a Comment